- Baby in my tummy is a GIRL and she's doing GREAT!
- Liam turned three and is going to school full time and doing awesome at it. His new implant surgery went well and is considered a success! Oh, and he's in Sunbeams at church and no one has killed him yet. Amazing!
- Byron's company is going through some big scary changes, but we feel like we'll be fine. We always are.
- Christmas went remarkably well. We simplified it this year and the kids had a great time. We learned that the game, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, can lead to great sibling rivalries (more to come on that story!).
- Aiden is busy, busy, busy with his drama club rehearsals. I imagine he'll be the best monkey Alladin has ever seen.
- CJ is loving cub scouting and hasn't accidentally shot anything...yet.
- Rachel has turned into the ultimate drama clean. Enough said.
- Drezden is cute as ever and talking a ton. He may be shy, but he's learning to hold his own.
- Liam. Well, Liam is Liam. He's wild and crazy and messy and...well, perfect.
Okay, so those were boring updates I know. More to come very soon. I promise! No really! It's true.