Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time For Updates? I Should Say So!

Shame on me! I've been so busy being knocked up that I haven't taken the time to blog.  Well that is sure to change. There are lots of updates and funny stories to tell, and by golly, I'm going to tell them.  Little by little, of course. I'm amazing and everything, but I'm not super human.  Well, mostly not super human.  Until I have time to tell each individual story that needs to be told (and there are some doozies!), here are the updates.

  • Baby in my tummy is a GIRL and she's doing GREAT!
  • Liam turned three and is going to school full time and doing awesome at it.  His new implant surgery went well and is considered a success! Oh, and he's in Sunbeams at church and no one has killed him yet. Amazing!
  • Byron's company is going through some big scary changes, but we feel like we'll be fine. We always are.
  • Christmas went remarkably well. We simplified it this year and the kids had a great time.  We learned that the game, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, can lead to great sibling rivalries (more to come on that story!).
  • Aiden is busy, busy, busy with his drama club rehearsals. I imagine he'll be the best monkey Alladin has ever seen.
  • CJ is loving cub scouting and hasn't accidentally shot anything...yet.
  • Rachel has turned into the ultimate drama clean. Enough said.
  • Drezden is cute as ever and talking a ton.  He may be shy, but he's learning to hold his own.
  • Liam. Well, Liam is Liam. He's wild and crazy and messy and...well, perfect.


Okay, so those were boring updates I know. More to come very soon.  I promise! No really! It's true.

No comments: