Anyway, I hate hearing about people complaining about a system being broken, but not creating a solution to the problem. So, here's my solution. Just hear me out on this one. I think it could almost work. It certainly wouldn't be any worse than what's happening now. I wanted the solution to do the following:
- Create jobs
- Provide HEALTHY foods
- Teach beneficiaries how to use the healthy foods for themselves
- Meet the needs of those with special health issues who don't fit into a typical mold
- Help motivate those who are receiving services to find ways to become self-reliant again as soon as possible.
- Create a physically healthier society
- Do all of the above in a way that does not increase taxes and makes the most of what is already being spent.