Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Wanna' Write A Book

The title says it all.  One of the items on the top of my bucket list is writing a book AND publishing it.  I don't think I'm the greatest writer of all time nor that I'll win a Pulitzer Prize, but I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, I have it in me to write a book.  I've tossed the idea around before, but I'm going to have some time actually devote to writing once the kids go to school.  I'll have three hours to myself three days a week that are mine and mine alone to just sit and write.

So, here's the big question:  What do I write about?  What do you, as readers, want to read about?  The hilarity of life in the SuperMom home?  The serious stuff?  Poop? Goodness knows I have plenty of poop to write about.  I think I'd like to make a compilation of short stories, but then I also think I'd love to write the story of us just as we are.  What is interesting?  I'll be watching for comments. Inspire me.

5 comments:

Lissa said...

Just be yourself and just write, you'd probably get an idea along the way, when your book gets published, let me know and I'll read it:)

Lil Wife said...

I think you should do a combo of the short stories but also include the story of who you are. I know you will do a good job and any body would want to publish you. I would defiantly buy the book so I could read it! Good luck.

M said...

Yes you should! A story of your life. A book version of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Yes please write a book! I would like to hear about your life as it is. To answer your question. I`d like to "get to know you better". I love things you have written about on your blog especially "why me, why not" and about "the moment" (when you realized your life is great). About all th struggles you go through and how you find the strength to keep your chin up.
Marisa from Finland

Miss Kat's Parents said...

I've been told to write a book too. How about we work together "What to expect when your baby is deaf".