Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

I'm not sure how it happened, but it seems Rachel has turned five years old. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing this tiny little person home.  I guess I must have blinked and she grew up.  She has friends outside of just Byron and me.  She has her own little sense of humor and her own (admittedly strange) sense of fashion and style.  She's amazing in every sense of the word.

We had her party yesterday at the sub-division pool with some of her closest friends. None of the kids drowned, got kicked out by the lifeguards, peed in the pool (that we know of), were struck by fly balls, or ran away crying.  I'd say it counted as a successful party.

Of course it wouldn't be a party without way too many pictures to even talk about. Enjoy!




























No comments: