Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, A, tagged me. So, being the sweel friend that I am, I took her up on it. Here goes nothin'.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was wishing I could meet Mr. Right, get married, and um...make babies.
2. I was thoroughly enjoying the sites and sounds of Taiwan
3. I was wondering what I wanted to be when I grew up.
4. I was wondering where I'd be in ten years.
5. I was more than likely writing letters home so my parents would know I wasn't dead in a Taiwanese ditch somewhere.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Come up with a fun summer schedule for the kids.
3. Scrub some toilets.
4. Clean the kids' rooms to be sure there are no dead bodies in there. Yikes!
5. Start packing for a fun family summer vacation.


5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Food from those little garage restaurants in Taiwan.
2. Oreo double stuff.
3. Fish tacos made by my neighbor.
4. Shepherd's pie made by me.
5. Anything that doesn't currently make my stomach turn.

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Hire someone else to do my dishes and laundry.
2. Purchase a vehicle that could comfortably fit all my family.
3. Take my kiddos to Disney World or something like it.
4. Set aside some quality college funds.
5. Go back to school...someday.

5 bad habits:
1. Sarcasm. I am very sarcastic.
2. Avoiding chores. I have it in my head that avoiding chores will make them just go away.
3. Laziness. There could be so much more I could get done if I wouldn't be so dang lazy sometimes.
4. Screening my calls. Hey! That's what voicemail is for.
5. Snacking. I sooooo need to give up the snacks.

5 places I have lived:
1. Connecticut
2. San Diego
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Provo, UT
5. Feng Yuan, Taiwan

5 People I'm Tagging (yep! You guys gotta' go do this now).
1. MOF E~
2. Heidi T.
3. Vina
4. MOF Heidi
5. Brianna

No comments: