Monday, December 29, 2008

He Is Here!!!

I have details, details, details for you. But they're all in my head right now. And my head is currently very clouded by nice strong drugs. Really, though, it's a good story complete with live rodents, super poops, and-of course-a most beautiful baby boy. For now, though, you'll have to settle for just a few details. If you want his full name, e-mail me or leave a comment so I can reply to you privately.
Name: Little Guy
DOB: 12-26-08, 9:05am
Weight: 7lbs. 15.4 oz. ( Out biggest one yet!!!)
Height: 20
Pictures: Well, I haven't gotten that far. Lucky for you, though, my friend is on the job. Click on this spot to see amazing pics. of him. Being that he's my child, he is of course practically perfect in every way.

3 comments:

sjmiller said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! What a great Christmas present!! Hope you are getting rest (if at all!) He is perfect!

Buffy said...

Congrats!! Gorgeous!! Love ya!! Do you want me to send YOU a text message????

~V~ said...

I know I've been MIA...but just wanted to say how yummy he is and how I wish I was there to cuddle him and have him poop all over me! Love you!