Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pots Rock!




On Friday, I found myself in a particularly good mood and feeling rather open minded. I didn't accomplish a whole lot around the house because Rachel, Drezden, and Liam were all home "helping" me. As I tried to clean the kitchen, they decided to see what they could do to make noise. At first, Rachel wanted to use some glass mixing bowls which I immediately nixed. I hate cleaning up shards of glass with the bottoms of my feet. I must have had some sort of out of body experience because I suddenly heard myself saying, "Hey! Let's make a rock band!" They were so delighted. I handed each of them a pot or metal mixing bowl and a variety of kitchen utensils to bang with. It was so loud that Liam was able to enjoy it even without his hearing aids in.
You can watch the video of their first pot rock concert right here. As you can plainly see, it was all fun and games until someone got hit by a flying utensil or Godzilla Baby came crawling through.

No comments: