Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rachel and the Grabby Thing

For Christmas, Hen got Drezden one of those reaching tools. Drezden isn't really sure what to do with it, but everyone else LOVES it. Byron loves it most of all. He thinks it's wonderful that he can finally help me around the house without ever bending over to pick up a toy. I don't honestly care how the toys get picked up as long as they're picked up.

Last night, Byron was relaxing in his recliner when Rachel found the grabber. He had the chair back and was resting comfortably while I was cleaning up one of the day's many spills and messes. Suddenly, I heard Byron jump and squeel a little. Immediately after his jump, I heard her tiny, naughty little voice say, "I got your penit". And then there was a giggle. And really, I'm pretty sure that's all I need to tell of that story.

1 comment:

taffi said...

I am literally cackling out loud. Poor Byron.