Friday, August 20, 2010

We've moved...And There is a LOT to Say

We are finally moved into our absolutely amazing new home in a gorgeous new state. There are lots of updates that I need to post about. Over the next several days, I'll be posting at least once a day. I'm hoping that'll start a trend and I'll be more loyal to my blogging. Did I mention that I want to write a book based on all the craziness that happens in our home? Until I manage to get all the updates ready, here are a few important things to note:

*We have added another family member. Don't worry. She has four legs, a wet nose, and a waggly tail.
*School has started.
*Drezden has gotten new glasses.
*I got the house put together.
*The kids are making great new friends.
*LOTS of silly things have happened.

Okay, here goes nothing. Expect a flood of posts.

No comments: