Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You Know You're a Weenie When...

Picture it:The King and me trying to guess what could be under/behind the tv stand making that creepy, creepy noise. We both looked at each other stupidly, both trying to hold out for the other to volunteer to investigate. Being the knight in shining armor that he is, he didn't budge. So, I got up and got the foam pirate sword. (Hey! It might have helped!)

I inched up to the tv stand and could hear it louder and louder. I was just sure this was going to beyond words disgusting. Maybe a man-eating spider or a rodent of unusual size or *gasp* a snake laying eggs. Gently, carefully I edged up to it with the sword in hand. I leaned over and looked trying not to get too close with my face in case it was something that could eat my face off. And there, looking as innocent as he could, was The King's stupid cat trying to catch a fly.

Yeah. You know you're a weenie when you're literally afraid of a fly.

No comments: