Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Will NOT Use Potty Words. I Will NOT Use Potty Words. I Will NOT...

*Deep sigh* Selling a house is a total pain in the butt. I mean, really. That's just how it is. We completely flipped this house and made it into everything we ever hoped and wished it could be...just in time to sell it. Figures. We got a buyer right away, which is no small miracle with the market the way it currently is. What do I have to complain about, right?

The answer is simple. EVERYTHING! We are days away from closing and our buyer just happens to mention that their financing has fallen through. Ack! What?!?!?! That's a problem. They *think* they have it figured out now, but it pushes the closing date back. No biggie, right? Well, we think not, but we are already under contract to purchase our amazing and wonderful house in the new area we're moving to.

Sometimes it's so hard to keep the faith instead of sitting down and crying and using potty words. I mean, I won't do that because how on earth can God bless me for having faith if I'm sitting in a corner swearing, right? That's not exactly showing great faith. Of course, no one ever said living and walking by faith would be easy. I've only ever heard that it'd be worth it.

I can't complain. Byron got this job by no small miracle. It was handed to us on a silver platter. Then, Liam and Drezden's health made total turn-arounds out of the blue. Then, we found out we're moving to a place where the leading pulmonology doctors for children is. Further, we found out that some of the leading oral Deaf schools are in the area we're going to. We sold our house (if it all goes through) for a profit, and found a new house in a matter of hours over the weekend that we were there hunting for a home. We discovered that our new ward has three other Deaf children all with cochlear implants.

So, with all of that going on, how could I not have faith that this little hiccup is just that? A hiccup. *Deep sigh* Apparently I still have a lot to learn. Of course, once I learn to live and truly walk by faith, I'll probably be dead.

No comments: